Friday, April 30, 2010

oh..ouch

I'm not even sure what day it is...a sure sign my days are all shot to hell and back.

It was orthodontist day today and I'm at the point where I'm not sure if it's all worth it or not. Got chains put back on top and got my bottom half put on... if it's possible to recreate the feeling being stabbed in the face, I'm pretty sure braces accomplishes this hands down.

Needless to say, one loratab and an 8 hour nap later I'm really just kinda here. I'm not exactly sleepy, but I'm sure as hell not perky and chipper...lol

The department had a training class all day today so my guys are also less than chipper themselves. Basically, if anyone has a bullshit problem tonight...or decides to be stupid they're going to wish they hadn't. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment