Saturday, June 5, 2010

I'm not exactly sure what I've gotten myself into this time. :) It has all the potential of being a lot of fun and I might never do anything else again.

I was talking to the Chief last week and he asked me about getting on as a reserve officer. I told him that would be something I would possibly be interested in, just not right away. Well, let's just say that I somehow managed to get roped in attending reserve school in July and took my crazy test this afternoon.

One thing about the test - if I wasn't crazy before,I sure as hell am now :)

It's a nice Friday night, not too busy so far just steady. Syfy channel has been running reruns of old shows such as X-files and Stargate, I'm just desperate enough that I've been sucked in every night this week.

And let's just say that it apparently works to keep the phones quiet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment