Monday, January 25, 2010

It's Friday!

It's been a nice slow night so far, I'm watching Criminal Minds and eating a rice krispie treat. I have company and it's pretty nice.

Unfortunately, I'm a people person trapped on the graveyard shift. I love my job, but I like to have some interaction.

this isn't to say that I like people, I'm pretty sure most of them shouldn't be allowed to procreate, breathe, or vote. But, that's my own personal opinion and doesn't reflect that of my department, lol.

It's homework night, so I'm about to be "absorbed" in Plato, more Federalist papers, and American History.

It's all inane and I'll be really glad when I graduate.

I'm kind of in a dilemma, I love my job and the town I live in, my current goal is to go to law school and eventually working in the DA's office. It's like the closer I come to graduation to less time I have at my job.

Isn't that pathetic? :)

Goodnight for now, nothing crazy tonight, and I'd like for it stay that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment