Saturday, January 23, 2010

Babysitting

I'm currently babysitting a signal 87, who'll be out on bond in a few hours. He's really well behaved, except he's no longer wearing his shirt, but rather using it as a pillow.

I'm not even sure I would even touch those blankets without a hazmat suit. Ick.
I'm so freaking tired atm, and the phone has rang pretty steadily throughout the night.

The drama around this place never fails to amuse the hell out of me, I'm just glad there aren't many women working here :)

We have one female officer and she and I have gotten to be pretty good friends. I think she's relieved to have a semi-competent full time dispatcher lol.

The guys might disagree with her though.. :)

I'm on the 8 hour downhill slide, hopefully the rest of the drunks stay quiet, but with basketball tourneys winding down, there's a crap load of traffic on the road.

It will be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment