Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Monday, Monday...

Got home Sunday around 330 and was informed I had to be at work at 7 to work a twelve, which is fine except I wanted to sleep :).

I knew it was going to be interesting when I walked in the back door and we already had a "detainee". ( we average like, one every few days, apparently it was a busy week).The night included watching the Oscars with the guys and arranging a welfare check in another state.

It was a nice night to come back to, but tonight is my monday, so we'll see how much mischief the town can cause. Next week is spring break, for me and all the local schools. Hopefully, they all go out of town to party --- that's what I would do :)

Some days, I sit at that desk and wonder if I'm really as good at this job as I think I am... I still mess up, which I guess is normal, but in this business messing up can mean someone gets hurt.
I'm scheduled for a storm spotting class next week, its Spring Time in Oklahoma . . . we've already had one tornado this week.

1 comment:

  1. No one on Earth is perfect! I still screw up too. My latest thing is paging FD/EMS together instead of just EMS.. whoops, wake up all the FD guys for no reason!
    Yikes, good luck with tornado season...

    ReplyDelete