Friday, February 5, 2010

I forget how hard it is to get information out of someone who is hyperventilating. She didnt know her address, or where she was at...dang.
so, I manage to get her location, color of the house and what vehicle is parked outside. The ambulance service is picky and has to have an actual address since they use GPS in their trucks.
Now, Im sitting here watching Gran Tarino again with the current pain in the ass. He's freaking bipolar or something, lol.
This movie cracks me up, Clint Eastwood is probably one of the best actors around..
The natives are getting restless around these parts, Im tired of old ladies calling me complaining that they dont have the money to get their branches hauled off but they can stay in a motel for 3 nights and complaining that she misses her jacuzzi...

I dont know why I bother...

No comments:

Post a Comment