Friday, February 12, 2010

I work with a bunch of jokers....

These guys are about to see how much of a smartass I can be..lol

A couple of the restaurants in this town and the motel are all owned by people whose names are pretty much unpronounceable, unless you happen to have heard it or whatever... well they love giving me these 28s (tag/registration) and hear me try to pronounce the name over the radio...

I'm just a tiny bit tired of trying to figure out what the hell this name is and saying it over the radio...tonight they gave me an Asian name (no offense to Asians) but this was a name I wasn't even going to attempt.

I paused for a minute, then came back to give my return normally except for this part..."Comes back to an unpronounceable name, do you want me to print and hold?"

There was a pause on the other side, then I hear them laugh and say, "Negative, headquarters".

Jerks :) lol

1 comment: